Our Aims and Guarantee to You
Since 2001 the Spine and Joint Centre (formerly Richdales Chiropractic Clinic) has helped thousands of patients like you to get out of pain as quickly as possible and with the minimum of discomfort.
Our practice and reputation has been built on and continues to grow by helping patients get better.
Our aim is to help you to:
- get out of pain as quickly as possible and with the minimum of discomfort.
- help yourself by teaching you how to decrease the chances of your problem recurring
- help you maintain the biomechanical function of your body so that you can undertake the activities you want
How do we achieve this:
- You will receive an initial consultation with your chirorpactor. The chiropractor will spend time with you to discuss and better understand your problem. To try and establish the cause of your pain, your chiropractor will also conduct a thorough Orthopaedic, Neurological & Chiropractic examination.
- When clinically appropriate, your chiropractor will refer you for appropriate further examinations and tests (eg MRI scans, x-rays, blood tests, ultrasound etc …). Don’t worry you will not be sent you for unnecessary tests. Unlike some chiropractic clinics we do not routinely x-ray every patient.
- If we believe we cannot help you or if your case is not suitable for Chiropractic treatment then we will tell you. If apporpriate we will refer you to the appropriate healthcare professional who we think will be able to help you.
- We believe in treating the cause of your pain and not justthe symptoms. We will explain to you what is causing you your pain, what can be done about it and how long it may take for you to improve and get better.
- You will always be treated as an individual by our team. Once you have received your inital consultation and examination your chiropractor will discuss you treatment options with you. A treatment plan specific to you and your condition(s) will be developed. You should be reassured to hear that we do not utilise ‘programs’ of care where everyone is treated in the same way regardless of their condition and problem.
Our guarantee to you:
We recognise that each patient is an individual. Each patient case we deal with is unique and there can be many and complex reasons for a patients’ pains.
We cannot guarantee that everyone who comes to the Spine and Joint Centre will be cured – that is unrealistic. However we can offer to guarantee that you will be satisfied with the care you receive from us.
If you are not happy with the quality of care you receive at the Spine and Joint Centre please let us know within 7 days of your Initial Consultation and Examination and we will refund your payments.